From the depths of imagination surface a new breed of writing instrument tapping into the stream of consciousness with artistic beauty and elegance. Yes, the Narwhal fountain pen is a real pen! The swirling, translucent acrylic has a mystical aquatic quality. The Narwhal drinks deep of fountain pen ink with an internal piston-filling mechanism. The stainless steel fine writing nib has a consistent flow to keep up with an ocean of thoughts.
The Narwhal Poseidon Blue fountain pen has a blue swirled acrylic body and cap, matched with an art deco chrome clip and engraved barrel band. Your Narwhal comes in a gift box.
Narwhal Fountain Pen Specifications:
- Finish: Translucent Acrylic
- Trims and Clip: Silver
- Nib: No. 6 stainless steel, fine point
- Pen Length, closed: 5.77 in. / 146.5 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap off: 5.24 in. / 133 mm
- Pen Length, open, cap posted: cap does not post
- Pen Diameter, barrel: 0.53in. / 13.5 mm
- Pen Diameter, section: 0.43 in. / 11 mm
- Pen Total Weight: 0.7oz. / 19.8 g
Nib Material: Steel
Filling Mechanism: Piston