Montegrappa salutes Dante Alighieri – writer of the Divine Comedy and father of the Italian language. Seven centuries after his death, Dante’s words still bedazzle all who read them. Now, ethereal handcraft honors the glory of his final book in precious metals. Welcome to Paradiso.
Handmade in Italy oldest pen manufactory, Dante Alighieri: Paradiso cannot be unseen. The final volume in the Divina Commedia series celebrates Dante’s virtuoso talent, sparing no effort to realize the splendor of his vision.
Dante Alighieri ( 1265-1321 ) was a poet and political figure whose 1302 exile from Florence and subsequent travels inspired his epic tale of a pilgrim’s journey to God.
Paradiso is the third and final canticle of the Divine Comedy. Dante’s epic tale of love is regarded as a wonder of the literary world, and the foundation stone of modern Italian.
- Dante Alighieri: Paradiso is the third in Montegrappa's Divina Commedia trilogy, inspired by the three-book structure of Dante’s masterpiece, and continues the fine tradition of preceding editions, interpreting the style and content of Dante’s epic tale. Each is a microcosm of his ascent through the spiritual realm.
- Barrel ornamentations narrate Dante’s pilgrimage, depicting the virtues he encounters with intricate micro-sculpture. Colored stones represent each celestial sphere detailed in Paradiso.
- At the Primum Mobile – the final sphere –– nine orders of interlocking angels soar above a sky-blue Montegrappite core. Above, three shining discs represent the source of divine light.
- Fountain pen and rollerball editions of 333 (silver) and 9 (gold) promise heavenly writing performance. Reference-level nibs carry Dante’s distinctive profile in white and yellow 18K gold.
- Inspired by a leather-bound edition of Purgatorio, a deluxe, deep-grey leatherette-bound case is a perfect companion to Inferno (2021) and Paradiso.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.